The MultiControl is a certified network interface card for PROFINET, EtherNet/IP and EtherCAT to control RollerDrive EC310. With a single MultiControl, it is easy to choose any one of these different field buses. With help of the MultiControl, sensors and RollerDrive are directly integrated in to the field bus level. No additional sensor/actor level is necessary. A standard ribbon cable is used for power wiring. This offers enormous flexibility for stock management as well as for planning and installation of conveyors.
Stopping connected RollerDrive without losing the position information of materials is possible if sensors and MultiControl are supplied via a second flexible flat cable. The MultiControl can control four conveyor zones, allowing to four RollerDrive and four sensors. Four additional, individually configurable I/O’s can be connected by using a y-shaped cable.
The addressing and naming is done over PLC software, a web user interface, or with the Interroll Teach-In method. With the Teach-In method, automatic addressing and configuration of all MultiControls is possible. Furthermore, the sequence of MultiControl placement in the conveyor line can be detected, saving time during the on-site start-up phase. The MultiControl communicates with the PLC in real time (minimum device interval of 2 milliseconds), is easy to handle and works for nearly all applications.
- Easy handling: one control card for PROFINET, EtherNet/IP and EtherCAT field busses
- Functional safety thanks to certified network interface card
- Independent power wiring for RollerDrive and sensors possible
- Additional use as an individual control for special applications – Interroll can program your software solution
- Plug-and-play replacement: no addressing or configuration needed
- Connection of four RollerDrive EC310, four sensors and four additional In-/Outputs
- Power wiring with standard ribbon cables
- Adjustment of RollerDrive parameters like speed, direction of rotation, start and stop ramps via web user interface or PLC
- All digital I/Os can be configured (PNP/NPN, normally open/normally closed)
- Protection rate IP54
- Ambient temperature range from -30° to +40°C
- Status LED for all functions and I/Os
- UL certification
|MultiControl (PDF. 319 KB)||Download|